Seguidores

quinta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2006

MUM


Always and forever

I'm sitting here I'm thinking back to a time when i was young

My memory is clear as a day

I'm listening to the dishes clean You were downstairs you would sing Songs of praise

And all the times we laughed with you

And all the times that you stayed true to us

Now we say

I said I thank youI'll always thank you

More than you could know

Than i could ever show

And I love youI'll always love you

There's nothing i won't do to say these words to yo

uThat you're beautiful forever!

You were my mom you were my dad

The only thing i ever had was you it's tru e

And even when the times got hard you were there to le tUs know that we'd get through

You showed me how to be a girl You taught me how to understand the things people do

You showed me how to love my god

You taught me that not everyone knows the truth

And i thank youI'll always thank you

More than you could know Than i could ever show

And i love youI'll always love you

There's nothing i won't do to say these words to you

That you will live forever

Always

2 comentários:

Ticota disse...

De qualquer forma, continuo a achar que a minha mãe é melhor do que a tua e para além disso, eu tenho mãe há muito mais tempo que tu, nhã, nhã, nhã!

Cate disse...

É bom darmos o devido valor às nossas Mums! :)

Baú aberto:

Acerca de mim

A minha foto
Lisboa, Lisboa, Portugal
"Há um tempo em que é preciso abandonar as roupas usadas, que já tem a forma do nosso corpo, e esquecer os nossos caminhos, que nos levam sempre aos mesmos lugares. É o tempo da travessia: e, se não ousarmos fazê-la, teremos ficado, para sempre, à margem de nós mesmos." Fernando Pessoa

A visitar